Welcome to my blog stylish girls!

So after much procrastination I finally decided to start a blog on fashion, inexpensive style options, and beauty tips. After about 10 years, I realized that I have had the opportunity to work with makeup artists and the fabulously fashionable who gave me unique insight into the world of beauty and fashion. Friends, family, and others have asked me over the years about tips and suggestions and I thought that a blog would be a wonderful opportunity to share my tips and fashion obsessions with the masses. So, I hope that you all enjoy! I will be working hard to update this blog weekly with the latest and the greatest in fashion for the frugal. And if you have suggestions for topics that you would like to hear more about, or if you have any questions about any of the featured items, feel free to contact me. My email is: stylelicious1@gmail.com.

xoxo,
Style/Lish/Grl

0 comments: